My Mother Day pressie
I have being eyeing for this gadget for sometime but hold my desire till now as I wanted to keep some for my wants for special ocassion.
Well, after going through with the kids what I wanted to have for Mother's day we concluded that we can have an ice-cream maker this year.
Janelle is specially excited as she is an utimate ice-cream fan, this is the dessert that brightened her day up just like chocolate. Before we even got the ice-cream maker, we have started visiting National libray for ice-cream recipe. Getting ready mentally is so important for food lover.
After our mother's day celebration dinner with my mother and siblings, we headed down to Mustafa for a walk but the main agenda was to look for ice-cream maker. We enquired at Best Deki but it was sold out. In Singapore market, there are two homemade ice-cream maker brand which is philips and kenwood. I just wanted to grab the whichever is cheaper in the market.
I was gald that Mustafa still have stock for Kenwood ice-cream maker machine and it was $4 cheaper than Best Denki and Havey Norman. It was not about the saving, just that it running out of stock at these stores. My sister was especially encourging my hubby to get it cos she said evvery new gadget I got, meaning there will be food for everyone again and she had placed her order for Rum and Raisin ice-cream.
Well, after going through with the kids what I wanted to have for Mother's day we concluded that we can have an ice-cream maker this year.
Janelle is specially excited as she is an utimate ice-cream fan, this is the dessert that brightened her day up just like chocolate. Before we even got the ice-cream maker, we have started visiting National libray for ice-cream recipe. Getting ready mentally is so important for food lover.
After our mother's day celebration dinner with my mother and siblings, we headed down to Mustafa for a walk but the main agenda was to look for ice-cream maker. We enquired at Best Deki but it was sold out. In Singapore market, there are two homemade ice-cream maker brand which is philips and kenwood. I just wanted to grab the whichever is cheaper in the market.
I was gald that Mustafa still have stock for Kenwood ice-cream maker machine and it was $4 cheaper than Best Denki and Havey Norman. It was not about the saving, just that it running out of stock at these stores. My sister was especially encourging my hubby to get it cos she said evvery new gadget I got, meaning there will be food for everyone again and she had placed her order for Rum and Raisin ice-cream.

Comments