Sweetest morning messages
I wake up very early this morning cos I wanted to cook something for my dinner instead of searching for food on my way home. Left home at 6:30am for marketing and told Law that Julian should be fine alone at home for just a while as he need to send Janelle to school.
My handsome son loves chee cheong fun very much. He is a chee cheong fun KILLER and a way to make him have something in the morning.
I woke him up at 7am which is pretty early for him as he usually only wakes up only at 7:30am. When happens next is the sweetest messages I got from my child
Me: Julian, time to wake up. I got you chee cheong fun for breakfast. Do u want to eat?
Julian: Mummy, I missed you so much. Where are you last night?
Me: (touched!) I went out to meet aunties.
Julian: Why didnt you come home early?
Me: I did but you sleep early last night.
Julian: You know I miss you right
Me: Yes.
My handsome son loves chee cheong fun very much. He is a chee cheong fun KILLER and a way to make him have something in the morning.
I woke him up at 7am which is pretty early for him as he usually only wakes up only at 7:30am. When happens next is the sweetest messages I got from my child
Me: Julian, time to wake up. I got you chee cheong fun for breakfast. Do u want to eat?
Julian: Mummy, I missed you so much. Where are you last night?
Me: (touched!) I went out to meet aunties.
Julian: Why didnt you come home early?
Me: I did but you sleep early last night.
Julian: You know I miss you right
Me: Yes.
Comments