Dinner Dishes

Weekends are always a busy day for me especially if I need to cook meals but I enjoyed it very much. Furthermore is as week without hubby fussing around - even better. hahaha... I missed Ang Chao, after listening to MIL complaints about how her ang chao with misused by BIL family. She was really upset. Didnt know there is so much she responsible she has to carry. So I am after all not a bad DIL right, at least I dun act kind and innocence.
So I decided to cook ang chao soup to teach those who wasted precious ang chao a lesson. hahahaha... We used to have lot of ang chao but since mum has decided to make business with it we dun it as often now. It is such a precious ingredient now that I do not give any away even if friend as for it.

This is a simple dish. I chopped up the long bean, fried with onion and set aside. You can always prepare the fillings ahead. As I have left over sliced fish, I chopped the fish, fried with the long bean and mixed into the eggs. I made 5 pieces with 4 eggs and the kids finished them all.










  I dun usually buy black Pomfret cos it is harder and usually only good for pan-fried and deep fry however it is cheaper so for once I cooked this fish for the family. What make this dish better is the sauce I add on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon