Werewolf
Julian was shocked to spot my long finger nails and I was questioned by him.
Son: mummy why didn't you cut your nails? They are so long and pointed.
Mum: mummy can have long nails.
Son: why you need long nails?
Mum: so I can turn into werewolf at night.
Son: werewolf! Oh I see a pointed tooth. It is just like wolf!
Mum: see! I told you I will turn werewolf at night.
Julian giving me the unbelievable look.
Mum: at night when u n jie jie had slept, mummy will turned into wolf. My nails will grow longer, my teeth will grow sharper. Howl.......
Son: really????
Mum: I think Julian will turn werewolf soon. I can see you have pointed tooth too.
Son: no lah.... Hmmm really? I think I have pointed teeth too.
Mum: hmmm may be you turn little werewolf tonight!!!
Son: "grim"
Son: mummy why didn't you cut your nails? They are so long and pointed.
Mum: mummy can have long nails.
Son: why you need long nails?
Mum: so I can turn into werewolf at night.
Son: werewolf! Oh I see a pointed tooth. It is just like wolf!
Mum: see! I told you I will turn werewolf at night.
Julian giving me the unbelievable look.
Mum: at night when u n jie jie had slept, mummy will turned into wolf. My nails will grow longer, my teeth will grow sharper. Howl.......
Son: really????
Mum: I think Julian will turn werewolf soon. I can see you have pointed tooth too.
Son: no lah.... Hmmm really? I think I have pointed teeth too.
Mum: hmmm may be you turn little werewolf tonight!!!
Son: "grim"
Comments