M1 vs Bank

I realised there was double entries of bill payment to M1 on my POSB credit card bill. One done on 24 Dec and the other on 26 Dec. I called M1 and they told me the system reflected only 1 transaction of bill payment in Dec and it was done on 24 Dec. So I called POSB and they told me they had already paid M1 and asked me to call M1 if they had submitted twice and if they would able to reflect that on my bill so that mean I paid in advanced.

So I called M1 again and after talk n talking they told me my DEC bill was done using HSBC card. WHAT! I never use my HSBC card for bill payment but their system reflected so and their system did not reflect what is the credit card number that I used to pay my DEC bill. It was getting bizarre ... I do not use HSBC to pay my bill at all and why is M1 System showing that payment using HSBC.

Now I have to call POSB again to tell them what M1 told me. So who will believe who? I wasnt convinced myself and why am I the consumer have to handle such issue? Give me back my $$$...
What a day to start.....

To be continue.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon