New insight from my son

It is rare that my son will discuss about his view but I do welcome such conversation. 

Julian : Mummy, do you know you are making daddy wash all our clothes. You shouldn't do that. It is not right!
Mummy: Why? 
Julian: There are too many clothes daddy has to wash. Why are daddy washing clothes?
Mummy: Why cant daddy do the washing?
Julian: You are the mummy. Mummy should be the one doing the washing of clothes and not daddy.
Mummy: Who say that?
Julian: But is it right that mummy should do the washing mah.
Mummy: I do the cooking then should daddy do the cooking too?
Julian: Daddy cooked maggi mee for me and he still need to do the washing of clothes. You only do cooking.
Mummy: Must I do the washing?
Julian: Yes, that is mummy job!

During the half of the dinner, we are arguing about it. OMG, I have a MCP son. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon