Push to move or move to push?
Some time I have to stay positive to make it happens. I hope I am not speculating in my head too much about working with another hard headed butterfly in my team. I may have mis-interpret the message that was sent to me. All the WHYs made me speechless, not that I was doing the wrong things but when the other parties making such assumptions and taking no initiative at all and make me look like a weirdo for taking the initiative. No wonder the team look like a pack of sand.
I'm not sure how much I will be able to influence them or will I end up like them. At least there is one still very onz staff.
I'm not sure how much I will be able to influence them or will I end up like them. At least there is one still very onz staff.
Comments