Jamie Jamie yum yum

I have waited for the craze to die down and not need to queue long for a table. We entered on the day they introduced a new menu. Lucky??
Always love the chef and his dishes (visually). I tried making one of the brownie and it was fantastically heavenly.
Here we are...

Then came the dishes. I order the Rump steak (I have craving for steak that night and looking across the next table, the serving was enough and it looked good). Unfortunately, the dish was sold out so I took the next alternative- the crab spaghettin, Law ordered the roasted chicken set and we both shared a Apple-slaw.

So was it good? It was a bit disappointing, I felt like eating and paying for the brand and not the dishes. The consoling dish is the Apple-slaw which was quite refreshing. 


My crab spaghettin was rather dry, the sauce was just NICE enough for that plate and the flavour is nothing to shout about. Roasted chicken to Law is quite a small serving but if you chew slowly may be it will make one full faster. LOL..
Law Roasted Chicken main dish was small portion but I asked him to eat slow to fill him up. Wrong hallucination. LOL

Apple Slaw is good and refreshing. As the name imply, it has Apple in the dish and there is beetroot which not many people like, just like us but the sweetness of the other vegetable had cleverly cover the "Rainy" taste of the beetroot. Thumb UP!


2 main dishes and 1 side dish to a total cost of $70 which to me was not really worth it. Haizzz.. May be it was not cooked by Jamie Oliver??? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon