Our Simple dinner
I was supposed to cook dinner but I started to get lazy and I asked the kids if I could just dump everything together and we all settle as one pot meal.
So i gave them the idea of steamboat but we are not going to cook our food one by one. I am going to throw everything into the pot, and we will all scoop and eat from there.
Janelle said she didnt want to eat out (hard to believe there are kids who still wanna eat home.) because she had many homework to clear and there are tests coming. She said she will eat whatever I prepared. My kids so cool right. LOL
Make a guess what is inside this pot. I used the white radish soup I made in the noon, add in slices of fish, add on more napa, long bean, spring onion. Daddy wanted to add some clam, to go with maggie mee instead of rice. Nothing luxury beside the clam which is the cheapest infact. I call this
妈妈乞丐锅
Comments