Reunion Dinner with The Core


This year I suggest to try East Treasure Restaurant at Clark Quay. Very easy to find, just beside the taxis stand.



6 of us and we are given a corner from the big hall.


Their CNY dinner set but we chose to do ala carte.



Abalone lou hei instead of the normal raw fish. The sauce is tangy and not over sweet. All of us like it. Each of us get a mouth of the small abalone.



Hei Zuo - many of them find good, I didnt like it. Ordered 1 piece and luckily i only need to eat one.



Pig stomach, kampung chicken soup is superlicious. Soup is peppery but not over-powering, the taste of the pig stomach is not too strong, light yet not bland.



This is a yuan yang kind of hong fun, one is normal kway tiao and mixed with fried kway tiao as well.



"Green Dragon" vegetable is very popular now. I didnt find it extremely outstanding.



Fried Shun hock in soya sauce. They did the wrong fish earlier and we end up waited quite long before the next dishes came.




Fresh prawn deep fried. I love the buttery taste of the egg.



Red bean paste pancake as dessert. Not really outstanding or I was too full.



My Core gang. Unfortunately Jenn couldnt join us.

Overall is a good dinner, we like most of the dishes and the service was great! S0 much food plus some dessert that I didnt take photo off only cost us $300. Quite worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon