My Valentine's gift





Image result for happy valentines day 2019




This Valentine's gift doesnt look fanciful and also not something that worth to show off to my peer. Others probably getting a luxury gift or dinner and all cant wait to show off how lovely their partner is.

Some people feel Valentine's Day is just another day where merchants cant wait to scrap off a big amount of your hard earn money. Indeed is a day to show off how much your partner cares about you. Well, for me I feel there is a need to celebrate, just use this day as a reason to go out and have a quiet meal without kids.

Every year we crack our brain what to get for each other. This year, Law is very thoughtful to get me this very handy storage for my Anova gadget. I am seriously appreciate it so much because I'm having a big headache where to store it.

Now I can store my device neatly after use. So damn cool! It does look very instrumental right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon