Ear Piercing
Finally brot Janelle for ear piercing on friday, we managed to find a shop that did ear piercing. Many jewellery shop has stopped doing it for pple. We were directed by another jewellery shop that there was a shop call Stege at Level 2 of Parkway that provide such services.
It was a small shop selling all kind of stubs, ear, nose, tummy etc etc. I enquired about the price and was told that the price was according to one stub not a pair. After discussing with the shop assistant I was convinced to get the better stub for Janelle which cost $18 each, $36 for a pair and if I wanted both stub to be administered at the same time I need to pay $10 extra. Do I have a choice? What if Janelle back off after doing one side? I bet she wun want to go thru the pain twice, so I have no choice.
Janelle has being asking me if it will be painful. I told her it will be like getting an injection and soon it will be over. The shop assistant made a marking on her ear lobe and get ready the equipment. The shop owner came in and together with the shop assistant did the shot for Janelle.
My poor ger must have being shot and the after pain led her to bawl very badly in the shop. She kept saying it was painful. At that moment, I believe she really rejected going thru it. I have to pacified her a while and managed to calm her down. I told her I will also be getting the shot for one of my ear lobe which closed quite sometime. This was the 3rd shot for this lobe.
I bot a solution to prevent infection and was told to only remove the current earring after a month and to refrain Janelle for taking any seafood.
I spent $101 in total. It was much more expansive then I expected.
Anyway, the pain has gone and Janelle was showing everyone her earring happily. She even told her shushu of her addition over the weekend and BIL requested Law to take a picture and MMS over to him.
It was a small shop selling all kind of stubs, ear, nose, tummy etc etc. I enquired about the price and was told that the price was according to one stub not a pair. After discussing with the shop assistant I was convinced to get the better stub for Janelle which cost $18 each, $36 for a pair and if I wanted both stub to be administered at the same time I need to pay $10 extra. Do I have a choice? What if Janelle back off after doing one side? I bet she wun want to go thru the pain twice, so I have no choice.
Janelle has being asking me if it will be painful. I told her it will be like getting an injection and soon it will be over. The shop assistant made a marking on her ear lobe and get ready the equipment. The shop owner came in and together with the shop assistant did the shot for Janelle.
My poor ger must have being shot and the after pain led her to bawl very badly in the shop. She kept saying it was painful. At that moment, I believe she really rejected going thru it. I have to pacified her a while and managed to calm her down. I told her I will also be getting the shot for one of my ear lobe which closed quite sometime. This was the 3rd shot for this lobe.
I bot a solution to prevent infection and was told to only remove the current earring after a month and to refrain Janelle for taking any seafood.
I spent $101 in total. It was much more expansive then I expected.
Anyway, the pain has gone and Janelle was showing everyone her earring happily. She even told her shushu of her addition over the weekend and BIL requested Law to take a picture and MMS over to him.
Janelle has low pain threshold but I think to look beautiful may give credit to the pain she has suffered. I hoped she will not go for cosmetic surgery just to make her look pretty next time. Hmmm... I think my ger is pretty now....
Comments