Night Shooting - Remote Kites
Finally, I got my night "passport" to join the Singapore Photographer outing to shoot Remote Kites at Clark Quay. I asked a few friends along to join me but most of them couldnt make it. I even dropped my good old Pri school pal Sumei if she will be interested.
I didnt get any reply from her, so i thot she may not be free but surprisingly she sms in the morning. No reply cos she was away to Msia for a course and I asked her again if she will be interested to come along.
Yes, she joined me and brot along another friends. I have not seen her for 5 yrs and yet she doesnt change much. We met some good photographers at the outing who were very willingly to share their shooting skills with us.
The event was really fun, and we having great time shooting the remote kites. Willy my instructor gave us some tips on how to do the shooting. We also met Liew Tong Leng who won many prizes in photographer competition. He is such a nice guy and exchanges some photography tips. Really need an expert ard to guide us.
I am so glad that Sumei and her friend Algene enjoyed this outing.
Well, a little accident thot. I broke my tripod handle when I packed it after the session. Now I have to source for a new tripod..
I didnt get any reply from her, so i thot she may not be free but surprisingly she sms in the morning. No reply cos she was away to Msia for a course and I asked her again if she will be interested to come along.
Yes, she joined me and brot along another friends. I have not seen her for 5 yrs and yet she doesnt change much. We met some good photographers at the outing who were very willingly to share their shooting skills with us.
The event was really fun, and we having great time shooting the remote kites. Willy my instructor gave us some tips on how to do the shooting. We also met Liew Tong Leng who won many prizes in photographer competition. He is such a nice guy and exchanges some photography tips. Really need an expert ard to guide us.
I am so glad that Sumei and her friend Algene enjoyed this outing.
Well, a little accident thot. I broke my tripod handle when I packed it after the session. Now I have to source for a new tripod..
Comments