Prawning
Have you ever try prawning before? Well, this was the 1st time for me and Janelle. After the prawn shop assistant went thru one round with us, we all rushed to get and our rod to fish out the prawn.
Janelle and I waited for a while to catch our 1st prawn. Really made us excited when we see the bait went down into the water...

Eelin and Angeline brot their gers along, and Janelle having great time with them. Which also meant I can relax and monitor my rod.

We managed to catch 7 prawns after 3 hrs of prawning. Hmm... I think is good cos 1st time for me but my brother felt $30 for only 7 prawns were really expansive. Anyway, most important was that we all enjoyed the event.
Janelle and I waited for a while to catch our 1st prawn. Really made us excited when we see the bait went down into the water...
Eelin and Angeline brot their gers along, and Janelle having great time with them. Which also meant I can relax and monitor my rod.
We managed to catch 7 prawns after 3 hrs of prawning. Hmm... I think is good cos 1st time for me but my brother felt $30 for only 7 prawns were really expansive. Anyway, most important was that we all enjoyed the event.
Comments