生日三步曲 – 第二部

生日第二步曲

Both Law and I took leave on my bday to enjoy ourselves. Law chose Cafebiz at Trader Hotel to have lunch with me. Not a big spread but the food is quite nice, unfortunately no oyster and sashimi but I have a good portion of smoked salmon.


We did a little shopping around Tanglin Mall and Law suggested we head down to ION. But my shopping cell is not active today, so I told Law I dun feel like going to anywhere crowded or shopping center that make me lost.


Since he wanted to get a walkie talkie at Sim Lin Sq, I suggested we head there. He can do his gadget shopping while I check out the KOSE facial center for overdue facial treatment. I told him it took 1.5hrs so he can take his time to shop.


Sandy, my KOSE beautician was shocked to see me. Luckily she is able to take in another customer and I also signed up a facial package with her again. My face feel so good after the good treatment.


1.5hrs is just nice for Law to shop ard, we head down to bugis for a quick shopping and dropby 红石 restaurant for the 过桥米线. I find it quite light and nice, sthing that Law like to have during this time.


We are suppose to shop for a bday cake but I suggest to Law that we bring the kids to swenson for an ice-cream.


I even called my sisters and mum to join us. We have a regular earthquake to share with my mum and sisters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon