Let's go organic

I have being trying different brands of facial products but just couldnt find anything that last good long enough for me. My sister was recommending Dr Wu which is highly advertised by the Taiwanese actress "Da S". I bot one facial wash to try, and I ended up with outbreak. I have no choice but to revert back to my elianto facial wash again.

I related my problem to Eelin my collick and she recommended me to try some organic products instead. Watson has being promoted some organic products for sometime but there is no advertisement abt them so I dun really dare to try. However, since this outbreak I thot may be I should change my facial products to something more natural.

So I started with Sukin facial wash, i like the smell and it give my face a layer of moisture after washing. Not many pple can take this moisture effect after rinsing, it is like soapy feeling after feel. At least not for Law, he felt that there was still soap not washed away.

Not only did i use the Sukin facial wash, i bot the face moisturiser, and their shower gel. Love it, especially the ingredients in the products that make my skin smooth and shine.

I have since switched the kids shower bath to more natural friendly or lesser preservative. Trying very hard to avoid the paraben as much as possible.

Now I try another products recommended by Eelin. A'kin from Aussieland, I got the package deal which comes with the rose hip oil, facial wash and a day and night cream.

Thus, Janelle is using my Sukin face moisturiser and wash while I used my A'kin. The organic lady boss is very nice enough to spare me 2 capsules of Vitamin E to try. The Vit E are to be apply on the skin, suppose to help to reduce scar marks and anti-oxidant effect.

Really fall in love with organic facial and body products now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon