My 5 stars earner.
The moment Janelle stepped into the house her explosion of excitement gave me a jump but was a jump of joy.
Janelle: Mummy, I tell you something. Today I forget to bring my pencil box and I have no pencil and color pencil to use.
Mum: Oh, yes I should have expected that cos I think u forgotten your case.
Janelle: but you know what! I got 5 stars for my paper and no other has 5 stars like me.
Mum: Really? How come? You mean u are the only person in the class that has 5 stars?
Janelle: Yah. I got all my work right so I got my 5 stars.
Mum: How about your friends? How do you get 5 stars?
Janelle: Everything must be right and I don't have a single mistakes at all. Some of my friends have one or two mistakes so they cant get the 5 stars.
Mum: Really? Mummy is so proud of you.
Hugging my precious ger really tight and I can see that she is very proud of herself.
Well done Jellio!!!
Janelle: Mummy, I tell you something. Today I forget to bring my pencil box and I have no pencil and color pencil to use.
Mum: Oh, yes I should have expected that cos I think u forgotten your case.
Janelle: but you know what! I got 5 stars for my paper and no other has 5 stars like me.
Mum: Really? How come? You mean u are the only person in the class that has 5 stars?
Janelle: Yah. I got all my work right so I got my 5 stars.
Mum: How about your friends? How do you get 5 stars?
Janelle: Everything must be right and I don't have a single mistakes at all. Some of my friends have one or two mistakes so they cant get the 5 stars.
Mum: Really? Mummy is so proud of you.
Hugging my precious ger really tight and I can see that she is very proud of herself.
Well done Jellio!!!
Comments