Gotcha!

Law likes to shop for our family car, he like to beautify it with new rim, new tyre, new curtains, adding in extenal speedometer, temp gauge etc etc. I never know there are so many things you can get for a car till we owned one.

I am ok with it since women like to shop for bags, shoes, clothes, jewellery and men like gadget, cars, etc.

However I will still nag at him when he modified the car and the funniest part is he always thot I will never spot it. Ironically, the moment I sit in the car, I am able to spot the differences instantly.

Just last Sat, he bot something for the car again but he refused to tell me what was it. He sweared that I will never be able to spot it. *ke ke ke*
So I bet with him, if I am able to find out what he had added or changed he will have to give me a big treat. He gave me a very confident smile and said "No Problem."

The moment I sat into the car I will looking ard for new changes. Janelle pop her head to the front and asked "Mummy, what is that?"

Guess where and what was Janelle pointing? She was asking me the new speedometer screen that looked very different to her.

Vola! that was what Law had changed this time round. I told Law he owned me a big treat but he refused to let me claim cos it was found out by Janelle and not me. He couldnt believe each time he changed something and I could just spot it.

It was totally a big joke. hahhaha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon