I am so tired.
"I am so tired." This is what I heard for the past few mornings from Julian boy. It is not hard to find out the reason for the complaints in the morning too. He slept late, not that I didnt make them sleep early. He just wun go to dreamland before 11pm these nights. Every 15 mins, I have to knock on the kids bedroom to remind them to sleep.
Some nights, I have to flash my cane to warn them that I am really serious about it. May be if I sleep with them, they will doze off soon. That also mean my sleep training is going down the drain. Well, may be some soft music could help them to sleep. Hmmm...
That give me a good reason to get a docking unit in the kids room.
Some nights, I have to flash my cane to warn them that I am really serious about it. May be if I sleep with them, they will doze off soon. That also mean my sleep training is going down the drain. Well, may be some soft music could help them to sleep. Hmmm...
That give me a good reason to get a docking unit in the kids room.
Comments