Our Sunday dinner

I have craving for home-cooked food so I dropped by parkway for fish, and ingredient for soup while the kids are still having lesson.



This is Sichuan Vegetable. I always have one or two to standby in my fridge

Adding in canned mushroom and carrot into the soup

My favourite soup pot, Tanyu pot but I broke the lid accidentally and now I can only subsitute it with my other lid.

This is the soup for the dinner. Can you spot the ingredient I use?

I dun know what name to call it. It has Sichuan vege, carrot, mushroom and tomatoes. No pork only chicken bones.

I used 4 pieces chickens bone for the soup. The bone only cost me $2.65 at cold storage. Best for pple like use who doesnt really take the meat from the soup.

I removed some meat from the chicken.

Added the chicken meat to the soup after cooking.
Potate and fresh white mushroom is another dishes Law and the kids like.
Let pan-fried the potatoes for a while

When the potatoes is brown, add in the chopped onion (I am using 1 onion)

Give it a fry and add in the white mushroom. Take note that the mushroom will absorb the oil really fast.
Add a tbsp of oyster sauce, half cup of water if u want more gravy + 1 tsp of brown sugar (I started to use brown sugar for cooking cos I found it much healthier than white sugar)
Saute the potatoes and mushroom for a little while or longer.

Tata... The dish is ready for dinner.

These are our dishes for dinner. I love the pan-fried Batang fish, potatoes dish for the kids. Law like the Sichuan veg and the kids love the mushroom. Caixin for good fiber.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon