My Camera Bag
I have being looking for a camera bag for sometime. Chance upon Kata Camera bags which was introduced by my poly classmate. The bag is good in term of functionality and look. I need something that I can carry as backpack to balance the load between my shoulder and also something that I can sling across my body for a a quick access to my equipement. There are many camera bag in the market but I see stars going thru so many of them. The more popular brands in Spore are Lowepro, crumpler and Kata, I prefer Kata design. Was thinking to get a 2nd hand camera from Clubsnap for my trip but the seller refused to lower any further.
Decided to ask my poly classmate if he has any good deal for the bag and to my surprised, the price he quote me is cheaper than the 2nd price at the forum. Law asked me to order and he is going to pay for it.
谢谢老公 Hurray!!!!
Comments