Hectic week

This week is really hectic for me. I have to ensure the project still able to run without me around, pack my cubicle for the coming office renovation and ensure Janelle has gone thru all the revision for her coming revision test next week.

I dun even have time to go thru the official guideline paper for the task I need to work on during my working trip.

With that the stress just mountain up to a point I thot I am going to break down anytime. This feeling is really weird, I just felt like crying and I have no idea what my tears were for. It did not help much when pple thot my so call working trip was just a tour to them.

NO pple. I am going there to work. Yes, there are tasks to be done and work to deliver there. I do hope company will spend $$ to send me to relax. The only incentive of this trip was the ability to extend my stay over at Paris to pay Ashley a visit.

Unfortunately Law couldnt follow me this time. I do hope and will ensure that he will come with me the next round I fly again. I'm very much wanted to bring him to visit the Eiffel Tower and the beautiful palaces there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon