Transformer Boy
Julian is a big fan of Transformer, all thanks to Law. Daddy introduce the HERO to my boy and Julian can watch the Transformer movie over and over again, as you know, he will never get sick of it.
On top of that, Shu shu doesnt help much by getting him the toys. Now, at the age of barely 4, he has a good collection of Transformers which I do not wish to work out the amount spent on it.
Just Sunday, due to my shopping motive to get a good Tempur pillow and have to spend $50 before I could buy the pillow for $139. I end up spending $71 to get a Optimus Prime a Trio color pens for Janelle.
Now he has a baby Optimus Prime and a Brother Optimus Prime. I just heard from Law that his Shu shu is getting him a Daddy Optimus Prime.
Comments