Shopping Saturday

I think I miss the time spending alone with each kid. Sometime I only get to do with when Law needs to work on weekend.

So happen that Law need to work, and MIL volunteer to help me to take care of Julian so I dun have to lug two kids all the way to Tampines for Janelle lesson. Yes, it can be quite tiring for me, specially the noon at the pool with one kid, it is much easier too.

Since Julian doesnt tag along, Janelle suggest we go Tampines One for lunch after her swimming lesson. She has craving for Omu rice with two sauces. So I ordered one set for her.

We are both lucky cos there is a promotion going on and both of our set only cost $6.50 each. With that we both end up with greentea ice-cream that is $1 each.
I have grilled salmon fish head set. It is really good and cheap.
After lunch, we head to Uniqlo for clothes. Janelle was really helpful as she was helping me to look for nice long thigh for my trip. I spotted a promotion on denim skirt which cost only $9.90. Guess, they are not going to introduce the same design anymore.
Between dark and light denim, Janelle prefer the lighter tone but I like the darker tone. Since the skirt is so cheap, i decided to get the lighter tone for Janelle now and one size bigger darker tone to keep for future.
I also got two 3/4 sleeve tee for my coming trip, which I think I required. Without knowing that we have actually shop so long. We only left Tampines ard 4pm. OMG, I didnt know we were wondering in Tampines for that long. Luckily I wasnt driving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon