Amazing Art Work
What I am going to show are some art work that were done by Janelle in school. What amaze me was how well each of them was executed. Teacher Winnie is really good in handcraft. She did alot but I didnt take down the picture of her works which is such a pity.
In the past, the class made You Tao Hu, Nasi Lemak, crabstick and many more by using simple material. The effect was like real food from the far, nobody will expected the work were from K2 students. I will give all the credit to the delicated teachers from the childcare.
One day, Janelle brot two small bag home. One of the bag looked like this and I thot either Law or MIL packed a packet of french fried for her to bring home.
When I take a closer look, I realised it was some sponge strip that looked like french fried. Isnt it amazing?
Then I started asking Janelle if there were more to show me. She gave me another pack and I asked Law to guess what was it.
It was the "Kong Bak Bao". Somemore the bun was puffy and not flat. The green paper tissue look like lettuce and the piece of "meat". Does it make you wanna give it a bite? hahaha..
However, we cant quite make it why the "Kong Bak bao" will go well with the fries. May be this was a Eastern and Western combination meal.
Two days later, Janelle brot back another art work from the school. This time was about fruits. It was not just fruits, the pictures have 3D effect...
I got it pinned up so any guests who came over could look at her work. Just that I dun know how and where should I displayed that plate of bun and fries.
In the past, the class made You Tao Hu, Nasi Lemak, crabstick and many more by using simple material. The effect was like real food from the far, nobody will expected the work were from K2 students. I will give all the credit to the delicated teachers from the childcare.
Then I started asking Janelle if there were more to show me. She gave me another pack and I asked Law to guess what was it.
Comments