Gifts and Purchases

Xian went Beijing with her Primary school classmates for Holiday and she did some shopping n get something back for us.
Addidas shoes which we find a bit werid on the logo but I dun care cos the shoes is quite nice.
She got me a Hara Juku bag which is so cute. Mary kept asking if she could exchange with me cos she complaint the bag that Xian got her was really AUNTY. hahahaa..

Not only that my GAP and Polo Ralph items had finally arrived. Elin told me the size run smaller for Polo so I order a size bigger but end up still big for Janelle. The most sayang is the Polo jean which is way too big for Janelle. Should I keep till she could wear it or should I passed to Xian and try. Beside that the Polo top that I ordered is also too big for me. The material is really comfortable, so pity. However Julian tee was very well pack in a box. I am so impressed!


My Gap items were here too. I didnt realise I order quite a lot this time and I even order same design and different size top for myself. What state of mind am I when I doing the ordering? hmmmm...
Love Gap items, especially for the kids. I really have problem getting Janelle dresses, I must take the chance on discount to grab as much dresses for Janelle online and stock up for CNY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon