Andy suggest I brot her to swim more often. Ethel said cos he needed girl swimmers very much and especially little ger with Janelle's built. I dun mind, cos I really hope she can proceed further and gained back what we have waste for 9 months. Under Andy, Janelle strokes was much better and I dun think once a week lesson will help much.
Since I was on MC ytd, I decided to bring Janelle down to the club for a try. It was not too hard to find the pool, which is just a walking distance from the train station. Infact I was more impressed by the environment than the actual venue.
That day, Josh was sick so Ethel didnt turn up but I met up some of her friends at the pool. Janelle will be under Wen supervision if she was in the club. She was asked to do some simple actions at the side so Wen can correct her from time to time. Comparing to the rest, Janelle was really a beginner. She was put on assistance to her movement. While I sat ard watching the rest going through the training. Infact, I was very impressed with the girls who was trained by the other coach. The girls really did all their actions so beautifully and so slim and fit.
The whole session lasted for 1.5hrs. Andy came over and asked me to bring Janelle back more often. I told him I couldnt commit but we will try our best to bring her over as much as possible. He kept telling me that Janelle has a good size, we all knew what he meant but I have doubt abt it. Not sure if Janelle can really take it, commitment on the kid and the parents. I am more worry if she can take the yelling from Wen and Andy. Cannot imagine she got yelled and bawled at the pool.
Since I was on MC ytd, I decided to bring Janelle down to the club for a try. It was not too hard to find the pool, which is just a walking distance from the train station. Infact I was more impressed by the environment than the actual venue.
That day, Josh was sick so Ethel didnt turn up but I met up some of her friends at the pool. Janelle will be under Wen supervision if she was in the club. She was asked to do some simple actions at the side so Wen can correct her from time to time. Comparing to the rest, Janelle was really a beginner. She was put on assistance to her movement. While I sat ard watching the rest going through the training. Infact, I was very impressed with the girls who was trained by the other coach. The girls really did all their actions so beautifully and so slim and fit.
The whole session lasted for 1.5hrs. Andy came over and asked me to bring Janelle back more often. I told him I couldnt commit but we will try our best to bring her over as much as possible. He kept telling me that Janelle has a good size, we all knew what he meant but I have doubt abt it. Not sure if Janelle can really take it, commitment on the kid and the parents. I am more worry if she can take the yelling from Wen and Andy. Cannot imagine she got yelled and bawled at the pool.
Comments