Girls and Boys
We were talking about girl and boy....
Julian: Mummy, why u dun have penis?
Me: because I am a girl
Janelle: Girls dun have penis.
Julian: But I want you to have!
Mum: But I am girl. Do boy wear skirt?
Julian: No, boys wear pant but you are wearing pant now. So why you dun have penis?
Mum: Girls can wear pants and skirt but boys only wear pants. Girls have long hair and they tie up their hair. Do u want to tie up your hair too?
Julian: but your hair is short and you dun have penis?
It is hard to convince a stubborn son sometime.
Julian: Mummy, why u dun have penis?
Me: because I am a girl
Janelle: Girls dun have penis.
Julian: But I want you to have!
Mum: But I am girl. Do boy wear skirt?
Julian: No, boys wear pant but you are wearing pant now. So why you dun have penis?
Mum: Girls can wear pants and skirt but boys only wear pants. Girls have long hair and they tie up their hair. Do u want to tie up your hair too?
Julian: but your hair is short and you dun have penis?
It is hard to convince a stubborn son sometime.
Comments