March Holiday Vacation - Port Dickson

Ms Worry, Ms Bad arranged to meet at the 1st RnR right after the Msia Tua Checkpoint. I have told Law that we need to reach there by 9:30pm but somehow there were hiccups that morning.
1st Law leftout my camera bag, how could we go vacation without camera! So we turned back to pick up the bag, that did not really made us late. When we just turned out of Old Airport Rd, Law realised he did not pack his HP charger, ok I was about to fume but I kept my cool but already very buay song cos we are going to be late. If there was a jam at Tuas it was going to be worse.

So we dashed and I pray that no jam at Spore and Msia. Lucky day, the traffic was smooth and we managed to reach the meeting point at 9:45pm about 15min late. So we got the kids to go for a toilet break while we syn the walkie talkie so we could talkie each other if there was a need to stop for a rest on the way.

We stopped over at Yong Peng for our lunch before we head toward Port Dickson.


We reached Avilion Hotel ard 2pm which was just nice to check in. I was upgraded my 1st night to Premium Water Chalet, as the kind hotel staff are nice to minimise as much movement for me as possible and yet still charging me the Water Hotel pricing for my 1st night. The kids are very excited on the whereabt of our room and they happy to find out that Ms Bad family are just next door.

We unpacked a bit and brot the kids out to explored the hotel but the hotel pool was too tempting for the kids and everyone went back to change into swimwear and dip into the water.
There was a kid pool with slide which was Jan and Jul favourite and they have fun sliding down many times, splashing, screaming and laughing.

For dinner, we went to the nearest Seafood Restaurant which Law read the review wasnt that good but as it turned dark we didnt want to venture too far, afraid that Ms Worry's family will be lost as their GPS wasnt working and we was doing convoy. However, after the meal, we suggest Ms Bad to guide Ms Worry family back hotel as we need to search for a pharmacy to get Julian some medication. He was sneezing badly after the swim, must have caught a cold after the swim.

There was a The Store after a 5 min drive away and with the local direction we managed to find a pharmacy and got some flu medic for Julian.

Avilion Hotel must be very popular as it was packed with people when we went for their breakfast. The breakfast was normal but filling. The kids get to feed the small animals at 10am every morning. There are rabbits, turtoises, peahens, peacock, cock and hen. Most of the kids went for the rabbits, rushing to feed them and parents busy snapping away on the kids too.

After the mini-zoo, the kids got dressed and head down to the beach but we didnt manage to stay long as it got warmer in the noon. However, there were tents setup by the hotel and we all went hiding in the tent and continued the sand play. Lunch was settled in the hotel, cos everyone wanted to utilise the RM50 vouchor given by the hotel. I realised I didnt get it so I went back to the reception corner and enquired about it. They were nice to offer me one so we settled the lunch in hotel restaurant too. Food wasnt cheap but with the RM50 offset we only paying abt Rm35 for our lunch which was still acceptable. Well, regretted not going out for lunch cos we didnt get to try the Curry bun at Lukut.






Since it was the last night we decided to venture into Lukut town where they held their Pasar Malam on every 15th of the month. We are so lucky to catch it, the pasar malam covered a big area and the food they are selling reminded me of the old times I had at my grandma place back in Sitiawan. Even now, sitiawan does not have such a big pasar malam anymore.

Once back hotel, I suggested that we released the last "Kong Ming Deng" or "Tian Deng" into the sky. I didnt get to take any pictures on the 1st night as the battery went really flat and couldnt power up the camera. There it was a touching sight to watch the Tian Deng float up into the sky and eventually disappeared in the dark night.



My geography was really bad, i didnt know Port Dickson was at the West side of msia which mean I only get to capture the sunset and not the sunrise so my wish to capture a misty sea in the morning was not successful. However, I do manage to capture some interesting shoots in the morning when I see flock of bird flying across the sky...



We checked out at 12noon while Ms Bad and the family decided to stay for some crab watch. We then head down to Melaka and continue our last vacation in March.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon