A life long experience
It was indeed an experience for me and I never thought I will experience so much in just two days. 1st I was called to help out with the house visit. I went cos I thot if I participated more event, there will be more chances for my face to show around in the group and the committee will confirmed me earlier. My last impression of the meeting wasnt as pleasant and I have totally no expectation. However, the advisor surprised me of his friendliness and humour. The other members had also taught me alot during the session, I began to let down my guard and be myself. I was even surprised another volunteer like me who served with the same motive and was actually a mother of Julian's classmate. It was so nice to find someone who also working toward the same goal. I wished I will be able to give more to the neighbourhood.
Comments