Phiten X50
I was wondering if this thing going to work but I saw many pple wearing it. My Primary school from Sumei was also wearing it when she came over my place for gathering. She claimed it did help her to relieve some tension during exercise and the knee pain her mother used to have.
I didnt give myself much time for the research for the product, and we had already owned one. Law tripped and fell at the pool during our stayed at Avilion Port Dickson, couldnt find a better medical aids at this shortest time. I suggested he tried getting the Phiten x50 to wear, one of the reason because he had stiff neck problem, migrine issue as well. Althot till now I do not know how effective this necklace is going to help him but I am willing to get him to try.
He was a bit concern to wear it too short over his neck so he got the longest 65cm to hide under his shirt. I told him to wear it as often as possible even during sleeping to see if it is really helping him. If it does, I will consider getting one for myself to wear in future. Hoping it will help in my insomine problem.
The necklace cost us RM165 in Melaka and Singapore is priced at S$74 and with the exchange rate, getting in Msia is about RM11 cheaper. It was a gift from me, make it a Valentine's Day gift since I did not get anything for him this Feb.
I didnt give myself much time for the research for the product, and we had already owned one. Law tripped and fell at the pool during our stayed at Avilion Port Dickson, couldnt find a better medical aids at this shortest time. I suggested he tried getting the Phiten x50 to wear, one of the reason because he had stiff neck problem, migrine issue as well. Althot till now I do not know how effective this necklace is going to help him but I am willing to get him to try.
He was a bit concern to wear it too short over his neck so he got the longest 65cm to hide under his shirt. I told him to wear it as often as possible even during sleeping to see if it is really helping him. If it does, I will consider getting one for myself to wear in future. Hoping it will help in my insomine problem.
The necklace cost us RM165 in Melaka and Singapore is priced at S$74 and with the exchange rate, getting in Msia is about RM11 cheaper. It was a gift from me, make it a Valentine's Day gift since I did not get anything for him this Feb.
Comments