Forecasting July
When does it starts that July has become the busiest month of the year. Beside looking forward for good new in July it is also a month of spending.
6 July (Fri) – P1 phase 2A1 registration
8 July (Sun) – Julian Bday Party at Scoop of Art
27 July (Fri) – Medical appt
July is a bday month of Julian n Law n also our anniversary. I consider Julian n Law bday as a major event so we always neglect our wedding anniversary.
This year we decided to hold a party for Julian just like Janelle had hers when she was 6th. There is no compliant so far as we are being fair. Our guest list are the kids and friends Julian interact most with and not my friend's kids. I also wanted a quiet, manageable party so I chose an arty theme and places we did not attended before. I simply cannot tahan the scream n shouting from kids and they turned very rowdy too. This is a small party which I took very little time to plan and I hope my boy and the little guests are able to enjoy it.
Next, hubby bday. Always remind me weeks n month before the actual month. Luckily I do not have to crack my brain on his present. He had told me he wanted a Galaxy S3 which is currently out of stock at Singtel. Oh, where to eat is important. Hmm may be u will bring the family to Buffet Town to celebrate daddy bday.
Dates to take note:
2 July (Mon) – Youth day, no school for Janelle 6 July (Fri) – P1 phase 2A1 registration
8 July (Sun) – Julian Bday Party at Scoop of Art
12 July (Thurs) – Julian bday celebration in Tai Pei CC
17 July (Tues) – Medical Appt with HPB @ 11am 27 July (Fri) – Medical appt

Comments