Getting ready for Julian Bday
1. I am going to try making Brazilian bread for Julian's Bday. Hoping my kitchen device will be able to help me to speed up the cooking process this time. I am yet to try out by using the kueh bulu machine to make the brazilian bread. This is the project I am going to try out by this week.
Well after trying out the machine on Saturday, it is a no go. The oven still did a better job. Infact, I am using the traditional metal baking tin of the kueh bulu I got from Phoot hust 2 years back. It was a heavy tin but the Brazilian bread raise well and beautifully.
2. Party goodies bags and goodies bag for classmates and friends. Till now my party items have not arrived and I am quite dead!
3. Pinata - I am not too sure if I will want to have a pinata at the party. May be I will give it a miss
4. Balloon sculpturing - May be I will do a few simple one for the kids so I need to go thru youtube tutorial.
5. Cake - we have finally place order for the cakeS. One for party and one for the school celebration.
Well after trying out the machine on Saturday, it is a no go. The oven still did a better job. Infact, I am using the traditional metal baking tin of the kueh bulu I got from Phoot hust 2 years back. It was a heavy tin but the Brazilian bread raise well and beautifully.
2. Party goodies bags and goodies bag for classmates and friends. Till now my party items have not arrived and I am quite dead!
3. Pinata - I am not too sure if I will want to have a pinata at the party. May be I will give it a miss
4. Balloon sculpturing - May be I will do a few simple one for the kids so I need to go thru youtube tutorial.
5. Cake - we have finally place order for the cakeS. One for party and one for the school celebration.
Comments