Simply detestable couple

This is the couple that I really detest and till now I do not understand why they always treat us this way. I do not understand why Law hold this friendship so dearly and all the time when he felt rejected and upset I wanted to tell him to let go cos his friend did not even bother.

Now, to give Law faces I decided to include their children into Julian's guest list. I smsed the couple, wife and husband but none of them even bother to reply. My last straw is to send the children the invitation card, I didnt expect them to turn up but at least to have a good habit to response if the kids could attend so I can carry out my planning.

NO Response.

The wife is a property agent, may be we are the lowest priority among their friends and they did even bother so why should we bother too. I just felt so unfair for my dearest husband who still hold this friendship with the couple so dearly.

Everytime I know we have to meet them or even have to invite them, I feel disgusted. It was that bad to me. How I hope they have never cross our path at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon