Growing long bean

I have finally tidy up my plants by getting rid of the old dying and potting new.

Long bean - seed from my uncle farm. He asked me to try growing to see if I could harvest my own vegetable. I tried with my 1st 12. There are also sweet potatoes growing.

I always have shoots of baby plants growing when I bought too much of potatoes, onion and sweet potatoes n forgotten to cook them.

We can eat the sweet potatoes leave so I am trying to see if my sweet potatoe leave is going to taste nice.

Anyway back to long bean. It is just like growing any beans, it is easy to sprout but I dun know will it manange to last till it bear vegetable for me. Ha... we should see....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon