Joining the Band
Sweetie Janelle appealed to opt out of her Multimedia CCA and joined School Band. What, Who, How arose her interest on music again? A big ?? to us but since it is her own choice I made her swear to me that she will be committed to it and do well.
Yesterday, she sneaky came to me and told me the instructment that will be playing.
A trombone. HUH? What is a trombone? My sister probably will know what was that cos she was from school band but I knew nut about music. She briefly describe to me and I guessed I know what was that. I queried about the choice of instrument assigned. Usually was the height and the shape of the mouth, thickness of the lips too.
Yesterday, she sneaky came to me and told me the instructment that will be playing.
A trombone. HUH? What is a trombone? My sister probably will know what was that cos she was from school band but I knew nut about music. She briefly describe to me and I guessed I know what was that. I queried about the choice of instrument assigned. Usually was the height and the shape of the mouth, thickness of the lips too.
Does it give u the OHHHHH... when you see this picture of trombone?
The Trombone belong to the base class instrument, I wonder how it will sound.

Comments