Meaty dinner @ Ssikkek Korean BBQ

Hubby seems to be in a good mood so he said he wanted to treat me dinner and asked me to chose a venue. I was searching for a Korean BBQ restaurant for my next BDS birthday gathering and shortlisted Ssikkek Korean BBQ restaurant. I asked if he wanted to try but was BBQ hor, he did not like to smell like BBQ meat. Surprisingly he said he did not mind cos he was way too hungry to think anymore. I called to make a reservation as I read that the restaurant can be very packed.

Well the restaurant was packed but there was not waiting line so we got our table the moment we walked in. Hubby frowned when he stepped in (expected!!!) but the delicious dishes soon won his heart.
United Square Branch.
There were a few side dishes which is free flow but self service. The tang hoon was incredibly delicious and I end up with 2nd helping.
There were a few type chicken, beef, pork, sotong and prawn. I took two pieces of different marinated meat for BBQ.
There were bacon and very well marinated meat. Some look spicy but it wasnt.
Oh yes, forgotten about the sauages but it is nothing to shout about.
Look at the crowd, and we were amazed the amount they could eat. We didnt even manage to go 2nd round for the meat as we were busting soon.

Total cost for the dinner is $51 which I thought was pretty decent and we didnt smell that bad when we got out of the restaurant. I will give the restaurant a 5 star.

It is located at United Square basement and just beside the McDonald.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon