Mille Crepe
Wanted to try this dessert for sometime. Why I hestiated? There are 2 main reasons for the delay of trying the dessert.
1st, I do not have a non-stick pan or i spoilt my non-stick pan which is no longer non-stick so I need to get one.
2ndly. I have not come across a gd recipe yet. However, if I dun try I wun know which is good.
Here I got my korean non-stick pan then I waited for the time I will be free to make cos it will take time to rest the batter and make layer of crepe. The moment came, as hubby is out of town for work and MIL wanted me to put the kids at her place.
Decided to try Marc Matsumoto receipe for the Mille Crepe, reason because of the Pastry Creme in the recipe.
The batter recipe is great! It call for Maple syrup but since I only have golden syrup so I used that instead. Sitting the batter overnight or a few hours created a different texture on the batter.
I read many blogs and many used Nasi Lemak Lover recipe. If so many pple used hers, I guessed it was another keeper.
1st, I do not have a non-stick pan or i spoilt my non-stick pan which is no longer non-stick so I need to get one.
2ndly. I have not come across a gd recipe yet. However, if I dun try I wun know which is good.
Here I got my korean non-stick pan then I waited for the time I will be free to make cos it will take time to rest the batter and make layer of crepe. The moment came, as hubby is out of town for work and MIL wanted me to put the kids at her place.
Decided to try Marc Matsumoto receipe for the Mille Crepe, reason because of the Pastry Creme in the recipe.
The batter recipe is great! It call for Maple syrup but since I only have golden syrup so I used that instead. Sitting the batter overnight or a few hours created a different texture on the batter.
I read many blogs and many used Nasi Lemak Lover recipe. If so many pple used hers, I guessed it was another keeper.
Comments