All the best Jan.

We are already very proud of her to make it to 1st round. She came back telling me that the paper was hard but I told it was fine as long as she had done her best. She is already the top 10% in Singapore P3 that make it into round 2. Top 4% of her cohort. I cant say I want her to stop her, I want her to make it but to her best ability.

God, please grant Jan with the clarity of mind, wisdom and calmness when going through her papers.


I smsed her when it was dismissal time from her papers, just to check that she met FIL who coming to fetch her home. I asked her about the paper and she replied me "HARD"! Haha. I should have expected cos the questions are not what she will find in his textbook or assessment books. I told her never mind as long as she put in her best ability.

She then post me one question from the paper.

Bus A (something) 1hr
Bus B (something) 50 min
They meet at the terminal at 1pm. When will they meet again?

Any answer? It took me a while to flash back my Maths to do this question but both of us got the same answer and we do hope we are correct.

What are your answer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon