单人床,双人床
Hubby has to fly for work recently. Something 2x a month or once a month, I'm ok for him to fly for work and I trust him very much that he will behave himself. Just that whenever he was on oversea trip, I couldnt sleep early. Jan doesnt come home when daddy flew for work cos my father in law will volunteer to send Jan to school which is much more convinence than me taking MRT with her to school.
Which also mean I am quite free then, beside dropping by mother in law place to visit them. Dun envy me, yes I have a very parent in law. Bless me.. 我是 “生在福中也知福的人“。That is why I will always say OK to my mother in law cos she helps us too much in every aspect of life. I am constantly jealous of my husband for having such a good pair of parents always eager to help him. They are really the parents that will stand by their children through thick and thin. I thought such parents have long extinct.
Back to my bed. I do not have the habit to sleep with kids and I didnt encourage my kids to sleep with me. Bonding can be created other than sleeping together with the kids and my kids are the transformed "Karate kid" when they are sleeping. I will turned panda the next day. Whenever Law went oversea for his work, I will have my bed all to myself. When he was around, he will complained that I kept crossing into his boundary. (we have this imaginary boundary between us)I will joked that I wanted to stick to him and touch him so I know he is sleeping next to me. But when he wasnt around, I will sleep in the middle of the bed and my eyes will be wide open and only dozed off at 2 - 3am. I just not feeling safe sleeping on such a big bed alone, the bed seemed too huge at that moment.
It took a few biz trips of hubby to make me realised that I am used to him sleeping beside me. He no longer can be replaced.
Comments