Ice-Skiing

Poh is our Dec organiser, he planned for a noon skiing at Kallang Leisure Park and dinner at Holland Village.

I mistaken the skiing timing and reached Leisure park before 1pm but since the meeting time was at 2 we dropped by KFC for a snack before meeting them. Not alot turn up, most opt for the dinner. I couldnt ski so I asked Law to accoy Janelle instead. Julian was too young for the sport so he will be standing ard to watch jie jie and daddy ski but there is still a fee for accoy visitors. Luckily the lady wavier off Julian entrance fee and only charge $3 for me.


Law then paid $14 for himself and $12 for Janelle for 2hrs of skiing.


We were all prepared with jackets, gloves and cameras. Joe and Poh brot their camera along and Joe let me tried out his Tamron Len 28 - 75mm F2.8 lens, not a bad lens as it can achieve F2.8 thruout even after zooming.

Poh wanted me to reconsider getting 10 - 24mm Tamron lens as if I will be taking alot of landscape afterall. Yes, I must really think abt it as the lens cost me $800++.


Janelle and Law took abt two round ard the ring to get use to the shoes. However, she could skii on her own by holding on to the kid bar and Law commented that skiing was no joke. He felt tired after 2 round and need to rest for a while to continue.
Julian was really kwai that day, he sit ard playing with baby Lele and calling for daddy and Jie jie "Jia you". Jennifer , Giselle and Ah Sheng kept praising him for being so obedient. He didnt even fuss to enter the skiing ring. I guessed he understood he was not allowed in the ring till he is as old as jie jie.


We dint join the rest for dinner as I am so sick of outside food n decided to prepare dinner instead. Infact, this was a good decision as Julian skipped his 1pm nap and he soon fell asleep on our way home (my place is only 10 min ride away from Leisure park).

Comments

KoLe said…
hi hi,
I am considering getting a sigma or tamron UW lens too!
for me, i actually love the distortion on people with the UW.

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon