Kids Xmas Party
A great thanks to Ethel for opening her place once again for the Xmas party. We kept it small this time and each of the family will bring one or two dishes to contribute to the Xmas feast.
On top of xmas celebration, Ethel (or her maid) made an agar agar cake for Serena who birthday falls on Xmas day.


Well, at 1st I told the mummies that I just wanna sit ard, relax and chit chat with them and that also meant I wun be going ard taking pictures. However, I decided to grab my Camera along last min. Thanks God that I made the right decision and I got some really nice pictures for the kids.
Buddy Buddy.... My ah yee is Ian's principal.
On top of xmas celebration, Ethel (or her maid) made an agar agar cake for Serena who birthday falls on Xmas day.
So we make Serena to make a wish...
She looked like she was doing some praying.... hahaha...
Well, at 1st I told the mummies that I just wanna sit ard, relax and chit chat with them and that also meant I wun be going ard taking pictures. However, I decided to grab my Camera along last min. Thanks God that I made the right decision and I got some really nice pictures for the kids.
This shot was taken by Janelle. The mummies said she looked so pro on the way she held my DSLR.
Sweet baby Vera with her define double eyelids.
Venice is one of the few that can pose so naturally infront of camera.
Beside Jedd, Emerson is also another Thomas the Train MASTER.
Candy like Charlene who can now pose so naturally for aunty Shirley.
Who doesnt like present? The expression speaks everything.
Finally, we dun need to use super glue to stick the kids butts on the sofa for group photo shot.
Buddy Buddy.... My ah yee is Ian's principal.
I took a few shots of similar pose and each give me a different feelings n smiles to everyone who see this. Dont u agree with me?
Heidi playing in the little hut.
Heidi and Charlene....
Lastly, I wanna thanks Ethel for passing me some biodegradable bowls and plates which I will forsee they will come in handy very soon.
Comments