New Class for my Jubilee Jul.

This year Julian will start going to class with Janelle. I have waited long for him to start something and Law has being bugging me on this for very long time.

I have being preparing him for the day to come, just like I prepared him for the Act3 lesson. Unfortunately, Charlene is not attending the class so I cant relate anyone to him and trying to get his anticipate on the coming BIG day.

Reminding and reminding him that there is no need to fear to attend the class himself and Janelle also help to assure him that she will be just next door and that they are going to the center together.

Julian wasnt that co-operative in the beginning and the teacher asked if he was so all the time. I told her if possible, I do not want to attend lesson with him as independency is what I want my kids to have.

The teacher suggested that she brot the kids for a break. She brot the kids to the registration counter for some snacks and led the kids to the pantry for snack. I took this opporunity to sneak away from Julian. I believe my dear son did weep a little but I went to check on him after our breakfast and found out that he has actually stop crying. Sitting beside the teachers and started participating in the class.

When I picked him up after lesson, he was beaming proud of himself for being able to attend the lesson all my himself.

Well done my Julian!!!! You make daddy and mummy so proud of you once more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon