Jul: Mummy, I didnt cry!
Always wanted to sign Julian up for some enrichment classes but I have problem to coordinate Janelle's lesson timing but to be fair to my dear son I think he deserves some exposure. Lucky me as MIL willing to help me to bring Janelle for her Sunday class and that allowed me to bring Julian to join the other July kids for the trial.
Thanks to MT, she helped me to register Julian for the Act3 Sunday with Us which is a 2 hrs Speech and Drama classes without parents involvement. This Sunday with Us is about Creative Movement, Serena, Gina and Elin are joining the lesson. I asked Lilian to bring her Charlene along as that will ease Julian separate anxiety very very much.
Fortunately, Lilian managed to get a place for the programme and I also did my part to prepare my boy.
Even since the Berries trial, we realised Julian did not like to attend lesson on his own. He probably cried thru-out the lesson. I just hoped with Charlene ard, he tend to be calm and have friends to rely on.
I have infact prepared him for the programme a few days. I told him I will be sending him to a school where he will be attending some music and dancing taught by another teachers. Beside that Charlene, Ian, Emerson and Venice will be there with him.
However, I couldnt be in the class with him. He wasnt very willing when he heard I couldnt enter the room but I explained that the teacher will probably used a CANE to chase me off if I were to enter. I have to re-assure n assure him that I will be waiting for him just outside the room.
I even asked him to pack some candy so he could give his friends when he said them at the center.
Once he reached Act3 building, he spotted Charlene and immediately started to distribute the candy that he brot from home. Hmmm... he seemed very much at ease...
When the teachers called for the kids, Lilian and Elin asked Charlene and Emerson to hold Julian hand. It was so cute to see the 3 kids holding hands and walk into the classroom.

Julian even waved good bye to me before the teacher close the door. I guessed he should be ok in the class. We peeked from the side window and saw the kids have started engaged in the programme.
From that moment, I think Julian shldnt have any issued for the next 2 hrs. We left the kids with the trs and used this 2 hrs to drop by TMC to visit MT who has just gave birth to Zayden.
The 1st thing Julian reported after he came out from the class was
"Mummy, I didnt cry."
Oh.. not only I was proud of him, he was so proud of himself and he told me he was going to tell, Yee Yee, Nai Nai, Daddy and Jie jie abt his accomplishment.

Well done Julian!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to MT, she helped me to register Julian for the Act3 Sunday with Us which is a 2 hrs Speech and Drama classes without parents involvement. This Sunday with Us is about Creative Movement, Serena, Gina and Elin are joining the lesson. I asked Lilian to bring her Charlene along as that will ease Julian separate anxiety very very much.
Fortunately, Lilian managed to get a place for the programme and I also did my part to prepare my boy.
Even since the Berries trial, we realised Julian did not like to attend lesson on his own. He probably cried thru-out the lesson. I just hoped with Charlene ard, he tend to be calm and have friends to rely on.
I have infact prepared him for the programme a few days. I told him I will be sending him to a school where he will be attending some music and dancing taught by another teachers. Beside that Charlene, Ian, Emerson and Venice will be there with him.
However, I couldnt be in the class with him. He wasnt very willing when he heard I couldnt enter the room but I explained that the teacher will probably used a CANE to chase me off if I were to enter. I have to re-assure n assure him that I will be waiting for him just outside the room.
I even asked him to pack some candy so he could give his friends when he said them at the center.
Once he reached Act3 building, he spotted Charlene and immediately started to distribute the candy that he brot from home. Hmmm... he seemed very much at ease...
When the teachers called for the kids, Lilian and Elin asked Charlene and Emerson to hold Julian hand. It was so cute to see the 3 kids holding hands and walk into the classroom.
Julian even waved good bye to me before the teacher close the door. I guessed he should be ok in the class. We peeked from the side window and saw the kids have started engaged in the programme.
From that moment, I think Julian shldnt have any issued for the next 2 hrs. We left the kids with the trs and used this 2 hrs to drop by TMC to visit MT who has just gave birth to Zayden.
The 1st thing Julian reported after he came out from the class was
"Mummy, I didnt cry."
Oh.. not only I was proud of him, he was so proud of himself and he told me he was going to tell, Yee Yee, Nai Nai, Daddy and Jie jie abt his accomplishment.
Well done Julian!!!!!!!!!!
Comments