To Lose or To Win
Law was playing Uno with Janelle while I took my bathe. A moment later I heard Law reprimary someone which I believed should be Janelle. I should have expected something happened when a game was going on.
Law said our girl was throwing a tantrum when she lose the card game. This was not the 1st time but happened over different ocassions and places.
She has to understand there is always a losing and winning party. Unfortunately she loses this time round but she just couldnt get out of the losing feeling. I told Law not to give in to her, she must learn to take a role as a loser at some ocassions and in certain part of her life.
I told her "If you never lose, you will never win". This is no one saying, just I think of it at that moment. I'm not sure if she understands or am I right to say so and there is definitely a big chunk of explaination behind this.
Talking stime may not as effective as learning a good lesson but kids tend to chose what they wanna rbr. Usually they forget lessons which adults think are important to them and we ended up like a spoilt recorder that repeats the same thing over n over again.
May be giving her a little set back could push her to do better. Some may not agree with me but she is still my own daughter. I guess I should have a firm stand to comment that. Doesnt every parent agrees with that?
Law said our girl was throwing a tantrum when she lose the card game. This was not the 1st time but happened over different ocassions and places.
She has to understand there is always a losing and winning party. Unfortunately she loses this time round but she just couldnt get out of the losing feeling. I told Law not to give in to her, she must learn to take a role as a loser at some ocassions and in certain part of her life.
I told her "If you never lose, you will never win". This is no one saying, just I think of it at that moment. I'm not sure if she understands or am I right to say so and there is definitely a big chunk of explaination behind this.
Talking stime may not as effective as learning a good lesson but kids tend to chose what they wanna rbr. Usually they forget lessons which adults think are important to them and we ended up like a spoilt recorder that repeats the same thing over n over again.
May be giving her a little set back could push her to do better. Some may not agree with me but she is still my own daughter. I guess I should have a firm stand to comment that. Doesnt every parent agrees with that?
Comments