Bleeding
I never had this symptom when I had Janelle or Julian even when I am doing the same household chores when I have them.
I was experiencing bleeding or spotting right after I finished my last bath of the day. I was drying myself when I saw blood on my towel and next moment I saw bleeding flowing down from my legs. It was just the same as one watching a miscarriage scene in a TV show.
I started to get panic and only the kids are with me at that moment. Law will only be touching down only 2 hours later. I quickly dry myself and put on a pad, when to look for my gynae appointment card as I remember I saw an emergency number I could call. I made my call and a lady pick up my call, I briefly explained my condition and she transferred my call to my gynae.
I told gynae what happened and he wanted me to observe if I experienced any pain and if bleeding still continued till next morning. Next thing I realised, I didnt notice much movement from baby, so I have to give baby a few call and luckily he responded after that. I know he should be ok. I gave my sister a text telling her about my condition, at least to keep someone informed since Law was not with me.
When I checked back myself the next morning, no more bleeding. Really a relief, else I would have to rush down to emergency clinic that morning.
What could be the cause? What have I done that day?
These could be the possible reason.
1. I cleaned my bathroom toilet.
2. I brought Julian to his tuition class and waited the kids at parkway for 2 hrs with only 15 min rest, because there isnt many benches for me to sit down.
I was experiencing bleeding or spotting right after I finished my last bath of the day. I was drying myself when I saw blood on my towel and next moment I saw bleeding flowing down from my legs. It was just the same as one watching a miscarriage scene in a TV show.
I started to get panic and only the kids are with me at that moment. Law will only be touching down only 2 hours later. I quickly dry myself and put on a pad, when to look for my gynae appointment card as I remember I saw an emergency number I could call. I made my call and a lady pick up my call, I briefly explained my condition and she transferred my call to my gynae.
I told gynae what happened and he wanted me to observe if I experienced any pain and if bleeding still continued till next morning. Next thing I realised, I didnt notice much movement from baby, so I have to give baby a few call and luckily he responded after that. I know he should be ok. I gave my sister a text telling her about my condition, at least to keep someone informed since Law was not with me.
When I checked back myself the next morning, no more bleeding. Really a relief, else I would have to rush down to emergency clinic that morning.
What could be the cause? What have I done that day?
These could be the possible reason.
1. I cleaned my bathroom toilet.
2. I brought Julian to his tuition class and waited the kids at parkway for 2 hrs with only 15 min rest, because there isnt many benches for me to sit down.
Comments