Exhibition in Shanghai Expo
Daddy was participating in "China International Electric power and Power Engineering Equipment and Smart Grid Exhibition" at Shanghai Expo and at the same time there is another exhibition going on which Law think I will be very interested. That is the "Bakery China 2015, Shanghai, China" and I was told that whole exhibit covers 10 halls.
10 halls! I thought our Hotel, Food, Wine and Dine that overs over 4 halls at our Singapore Expo is already quite a big event but it cannot compare the 10 halls in Shanghai. How can one finish viewing all the 10 halls for 1 days? It was a 4 days event and one must come back everyday just to view 2.5 halls each day.
10 halls! I thought our Hotel, Food, Wine and Dine that overs over 4 halls at our Singapore Expo is already quite a big event but it cannot compare the 10 halls in Shanghai. How can one finish viewing all the 10 halls for 1 days? It was a 4 days event and one must come back everyday just to view 2.5 halls each day.

Comments