My weird dream

I have a dream. I dreamt that I was chasing after 3 cockroaches that I saw in the house. I chased them into the sink hole that was below my kitchen sink and then I saw another 3 cockroaches in that sink hole. I wanted to terminate all of them because I dun want my house to be infested with roaches.

While dreaming, I still remember able to brainstorm how to kill all of them and one of the best and environmental methods was to spray these roaches with soapy water. I read somewhere that it kills them without the need to use insecticide.  Yes, while I dreamt I was preparing the solution, I got woke up by Law. Shit!...

Should I check my kitchen if the 6 roaches still around?

I am going to get you!

I will show no mercy to roaches! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon