Night shopping at Orchard
Law decided he wanted to go shopping at Orchard, giving the reason that he wanted to view the car seat I mentioned to him earlier. We never really cover Orchard road but just a few malls enough to spend a few hours.
Orchard was so busy, we parked at Far East Plaza and walk our way to ION. This gave the kids a feel to walk around malls hopping.
Orchard was so busy, we parked at Far East Plaza and walk our way to ION. This gave the kids a feel to walk around malls hopping.
I bought the family to the gyoza restaurant. Delicious gyoza and an unique way to eat the noodles.
We went to take a look at the Joie Car seat, Law really like the seat more than me. 10% discount for public but additional 10% for member. The saving will be good if I have the Taka Credit Card but I dont. However I am a lucky woman who has a friend who is willing to come back with us the next day to help me get what I want. So nice of her and a great saving...
![]() |
| I tried when I went to ISETAN sale alone on Friday. It was a good discovery. |
![]() |
| Julian was captivated by the counter seat. We actually dun mind sitting at the counter watching the chefs making Gyoza and noodles. |
![]() |
| Gyoza-Ya. This is the restaurant |
![]() |
| We had a late night show the day before and that was how Julian look the next day. hahaha. |
![]() |
| This Ramen cost $6.80, although a small bowl but Law and son said very delicious |
![]() |
| I like their wafu salad which is only $4.80 and I ordered a plate of tofu for Janelle to go with her garlic fried rice which she said yummy. |
![]() |
| I encouraged Law to try this Jya Jya Men, a small portion to him but we top up with 3 plates of gyoza. |
![]() |
| How to eat Jya Jya Men? Must read instructions. |
![]() |
| Leave a little noodles, call for the waiter who will give you a teaspoon of the black miso and a half boiled eggs. |
![]() |
| Mixed them together and the waiter will be back with a kettle of hot water which he will add a bit for u. Finished your bowl of noodles after this. |
The portion for each order is small but good because they didnt charge you a full size price as well. Is a Gyoza shop remember so you are suppose to order a small main meal and then order a plate of their gyoza.
![]() |
| We love walking into Bath&Body Works because we always end up smelly wonderful. Even Julian love going to the Men section to try the perfume. |
![]() |
| We decided to try this on the kid's room and our room. |












Comments