Hand and Arm massage at Jo Malone

I was invited to a short massage session at Jo Malone boutique shop. The whole thing was only 15 mins but it was a pleasant n relaxing experience.

I was asked what I wanna smell today. I wanted something that boost me a bit so I was introduced something more citric but after a few combination I still like something floral so she added Peony to make it more feminine. 
Testing out the fragrance I want 1st.


Teaching me how to overlay each fragrant. Using bath and hand wash 1st then the cream or lotion n finally the cologne. 
Lemon water and sweet. So cute right. 

Before I leave, she gave me a fragrance shower. Spraying the Peony, grapefruit n Orange on me. 

I continued my day shopping at Isetan and a few sale girls asked me what fragrance I put on and I smell so nice. Hahaha... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon